Sunday 8 November 2015

Lays Stax Bacon and Cheddar Potato Skins flavoured

These are one of the many things I bought in my Amazon treats haul in the last post!
Apologies it's been so long since posting!


These immediately caught my eye due to the unusual flavour and my love of having Potato Skins as a starter when I go out to eat! They taste Awesome!
Unfortunately, they obviously don't taste exactly like potato skins but they have a rougher texture, spices and quite a high starchy taste which has a real likeness to the real thing. Considering they're crisps, they haven't done a bad job at all on the flavouring!

Perfect Description!

I was overly very impressed with this product and would definitely buy them again! I'm really looking forward to trying the American Cheeseburger flavoured ones I picked up too!
I actually think they're better than Pringles!

Where I bought them: Amazon UK
Price: £2.95

No comments :

Post a Comment