Friday 17 July 2015

New Look Sale Buys!

Just a quick one from me today!
The New Look Sale is currently in full swing and just thought i'd post the few things that I got my hands on!

Happy Friday!


I just couldn't resist this piece of fruity fashion goodness! It's beautiful in colour and a little brighter than I expected but that's just made me love it more!




I fell in love with the gorgeous lace detailing and the back straps too! The cross design looks gorgeous and it is true to size! The underneath section is a little more pink than the stock photo lets on but it's still lovely and a real bargain! Might have to grab this in pink & black too!

Blue Lace Up Espadrille Sandals - Sale Price - £7!
I just love the colour of these and think they are perfect for a casual day out anywhere for the summer! I think they'll go with almost anything and are super comfy! The only issue is that I have quite small ankles so they look a little baggy but it just adds to the comfort and they look fine all the same!


No comments :

Post a Comment