Thursday 5 March 2015

Pistol Queen ft. Forever21, Topshop, Primark, SpyLoveBuy

Black Draped Blouse - Forever21
Tartan Shorts - Forever21
Studded Clutch Bag (Found a listing!) - Originally Topshop
Barred Platform Boots - SpyLoveBuy

Hi There! Happy Friday!
Sorry it's been a while since last posting but I've had one of those sneeze-a-thousand-times-a-minute kinds of colds for the past few days! I'm heading out for breakfast with my parents this morning and hoping the sun will be shining!

This outfit is quite a powerful one for me; i've always loved anything Tartan, Studded, Platformed.. tick there to all 3 in this one! Forever21 is one of my favourite shops and getting these shorts for £13.50 full price was just amazing! Grab some while you still can! This top is also a F21 bargain and I think is my favourite buy this year so far! I can dress it up or down with skirts, shorts, layered over a dress.. the possibilities are endless! It has that feminine and classic touch that I love so much..
The boots you have probably already seen and will definitely be seeing more of due to the sheer platform of awesomeness mixed with the total comfort these still provide! Put together with the beyond awesome clutch bag from Topshop that my sister gifted me for Christmas (Thankyou Leanne!) and the most comfortable leggings I've ever bought from Oasap (complete with a 'heel anchor' that makes them stay put on your feet they are the perfect tights-leggings combination!
Please note, I am not wearing this out for breakfast with my parents, but looking at the powerful nature of it gives me that Friday Feeling! I hope you all have it too!

Angie.x

No comments :

Post a Comment