Thursday 12 March 2015

Mothers Day #cakebypost with BakerDays!

The new way to celebrate - petite and personalised cakes
Bakerdays.com:  delivering perfectly fresh and delicious cake through the letterbox from just £14.99
You can’t always be there to share a special occasion with a friend or loved one.  But you can let them know you’re thinking of them by sending something which is personalised and therefore unique.

So what can you get as a surprise for the mum you think has everything?? A personalised cake is something I had never thought of before being contacted by BakerDays! When they asked me if i'#d like to review one of their cakes I jumped at the chance!
I must admit I was a bit sceptical, a cake - in the post?? Really?? But how wrong was I to even think for a second that it wouldn't be a delicious and fantastic experience!


It arrived in the post in a normal looking white cardboard box.. straight through the letterbox too so no need to even panic about not being in when it's delivered! Upon opening I found a beautiful pale blue tin with wording details, a blank gift card to write a message in and also a little treat tube of love hearts - I thought the way it could be personalised was perfect for any recipient and I know my mum would absolutely love one!


I opted for the 'to the moon & back' design and it looked even more vibrant and amazing in real life than it did in the picture online.. I am still amazed by the graphic detail that goes into the design! The flavour of the cake in question was chocolate chip sponge and it tasted as amazing as it sounds! I was worried that it might be a little dry as it had been i the post but the tin definitely kept it fresh - it's the perfecta accompaniment for tea and coffee! It could very comfortably serve 3-4 people (up to 8 in smaller slices) as an afternoon treat and that's what makes it so perfect as a gift as it isn't so gigantic that you cannot possibly enjoy it all.


I would definitely recommend the BakerDays website as they have a cake for almost every occasion and with a price tag of £14.99 it's the perfect thoughtful gift and many of the variations can be personalised too!

1 comment :

  1. These are lovely cakes....Such a fab idea for a gift x

    ReplyDelete