Wednesday 31 December 2014

2015: Here we come!

So this year has been a bit of a shambles, a bit of a break and a lot of time to think!
2015 will be the year of doing!

I think since me and the boyfriend got together in 2010 everything had been all go with work, quite stressful and very busy! This year we got to chill out a bit more, enjoy each other's company and think about the future..
I also got to experience some fantastic things!
My best friend got married! I got to go to the Harry potter Studio Tour! I saw the Coca Cola lorry for the first time!




But starting in January we will be implementing some goals for this year, some bigger than others, but ones we are both comfortable with and we can't wait to get started!


  • Get a New Job
  • Start Driving Lessons again
  • Get a Car
  • Think about Saving up to Move house
  • Transform our Spare Room
  • Travel to America
  • Travel to Ireland
  • Go to London as a 'tourist'

Other than these things though I also already have some great things to look forward to over the next year!
I'm seeing ACDC at Wembley in July!!
I'll be celebrating 5 Years with the boyfriend
My brother is getting Married too!

____________________________________________________

It's gonna be a great year!
2015 Here We Come!

1 comment :

  1. Looking forward to sharing 2015 with you - oh and nice photos!

    ReplyDelete