Friday 3 October 2014

My mini Forever 21 Haul

A mini haul from one of my favourite Birmingham stores.. Forever21

Only £10.95! ^
Gorgeous blogging pyjamas! I spotted these and just needed them!
" Be nice.. Or you'll end up on my blog."
The shorts are light and super comfy too - they come up big though so be sure to size down!

I'm a sucker for polka dots and this was a quick near-the-till purchase! It was only £1.25 and perfect to shove in my bag for on the go!

This cute bra was only £5.99 and is a great comfy basic for my yoga as well as everyday so a little bargain for me!

This crop top is my current favourite top and I have worn it atleast 5 times already! It's perfect for layering, it goes with everything and I will Need to invest in other colours! A bargain at only £5.99!

Angie.x

1 comment :

  1. I really like forever 21 sports bras actually haha! Cute haul!

    Would love if you check out my blog, just followed you on twitter :)
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete