Saturday 13 September 2014

YOU BEAUTY Discovery Box


I've had my fair share of subscription boxes over the past few years and found that they weren't quite for me, always cancelling them after 2 or 3 boxes.. My first impressions of this box however are a little different. I love how the box is discreet and classically simple, it is what it is.
I also like how the products fit in comfortably but they aren't flying around a big box every time you move it, it seems a great size and the mix of products you receive is perfect for me.
Haircare, beauty and a little bit of healthy lifestyle too.
At only £6.95 a month (with P£P included!) I think it's a great way to find some new products in very decent trial sizes; you get to pick 2 products from their monthly list and then get some added extras thrown in to surprise you so you're guaranteed to get 2 products you want!

They also have Limited Edition boxes - check them out here.
What do you think of Subscription Boxes?


WHAT I RECEIVED:

John Frieda Shampoo & Conditioner in Brilliant Brunette
Toni & Guy GLAMOUR Volume Plumping Whip
**********************************************************
- Crabtree & Evelyn Tea: Afternoon Tea & Blackberry Green Tea
- Product September Booklet
Mavala MAVADRY (dries nail polish in seconds)
********************************************************
- Make Up Sponge
- £2 off coupon for Brilliant Brunette Collection
- £25 giftcard for Hello Fresh


Angie.x

No comments :

Post a Comment