Sunday 7 September 2014

We All Got Left Behind, We Let It All Slip Away

Leather Mix Jeans - MANGO/Asos
White Vest - Matalan
Crop Jumper - Forever21 / sale
Converse - Foot Asylum
Duffle Bag (similar) - New Look / sale


The denim and leather mix jeans from Mango are insanely comfortable! They fit like a complete dream.. The fact they have a denim waist means that you don't get the sticky leather feeling and they hug rather than squeeze your skin. They are by far my favourite jeans brand and I will hopefully be investing in (many) more pairs this Autumn/Winter. I decided to keep the rest of the outfit simple as I wanted the jeans to speak for themselves. A white vest top and cobalt blue crop jumper seemed the perfect mix along with my trusty converse hi-tops for a casual weekend look. I could have added more accessories but just loved how my duffle bag looked and didn't want to ruin the aztec vibe of it!
I'm off to celebrate my soon to be sister-in-laws birthday - Happy Sunday!

Angie.x

No comments :

Post a Comment