Tuesday 9 September 2014

My Top 3 Scents ft. Fragrance Expert



Lacoste - Touch Of Pink
buy it here
Heart Notes: Jasmine, Violet, Carrot Seed Oil
Top Notes: Orange, Cardamon,Coriander
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Musk, Vanilla

This was my very first perfume. It was a present for my 12th birthday from my uncle and i've never looked back! The bottle is a beautiful blend of clear and pink glass, it looks shiny, classy and is a perfect fit to my bright-loving self. It is very feminine, modern and spontaneous - my go-to feel good day fragrance. The scent never fails to cheer me up! I wear it almost daily and i've never had any problems with leakage when keeping it in my overnight bag. If you like floral and fruity fragrances, i'd recommend giving this a try - it's great value to buy too!


Davidoff - Cool Water Woman
buy it here
Heart Notes: Lily of the Valley
Top Notes: Watermelon
Base Notes: Sandalwood

I saw this for years on tv adverts before taking the plunge to try it. The bottle always stood out to me with it's beautiful shape, cone-like base and gentle blue colouring. It's a definite summer fragrance and is perfect for daytime dates! It has a wonderfully 'beachy' feel to it, fresh and adventurous and is the perfect holiday accompaniment. This always goes in my suitcase! The watermelon really comes through and the sweetness of lily just makes it perfect! Who knew a fragrance could hold so many of my favourite things! It also looks beautiful sitting on the bathroom shelf..

Ghost - Deep Night
buy it here
Heart Notes: Apricot, Peach, White Wood
Top Notes: Cereus, Rose
Base Notes: Amber, Vanilla

This fragrance was an 'accidental' find. It was bought for me as a present when I was 15 and the person who bought it thought it fitted me as the bottle was black and I dressed like a 'rock chick'.. hmm.. But anyways, I fell in love! The bottle for starters is immensely cute in shape and the top is a fantastic idea, I just love the simplicity. The fragrance is sweet and sensual, perfect for date night and has a deep tone to it - almost smoky in a way. It is definitely seductive too, my boyfriend loves this fragrance and so that has to make it a winner! If you haven't tried this before, please do! It's just beautiful!

Angie.x

*All opinions expressed are my own and I was not asked to write or compensated for this post in any way

No comments :

Post a Comment