Friday 26 September 2014

Five Guys Burger & Fries - Bullring, Birmingham

"Five Guys has been a Washington, DC area favorite since 1986 when Jerry and Janie Murrell offered sage advice to the four young Murrell brothers: "Start a business or go to college".


So this amazing place was actually found by some of my lad friends, who found an american guy singing about it in a funny video! Who'd have thought it!
So on Saturday me, the boyfriend and 3 other lads (the best friends obviously!) ventured to Birmingham Bullring to indulge in a bit of better quality Fast Food!

FUN FACTS

There are over 250,000 possible ways to order a burger at Five Guys.
We use only fresh roll stamped prime beef.
There are no freezers in Five Guys locations, just coolers. Nothing is ever frozen.
We use only Peanut oil.

The monkey nuts are awesome!
This is a word I will be using more often! Smorgasbord!
My mate Shaun ^
These cups are 'standard size'..
You can see them cooking and preparing your food too!
Cute drawings by kids that have eaten there!
(I was super tempted to do one myself!)
The Guys (L-R) - The Boyfriend, Shaun, Woody & Ben
I had a standard Cheeseburger with Mustard & Ketchup (above)
********************************
(below) The boyfriend had a Bacon Cheeseburger with Mustard
They were gigantic! And totally amazing obviously!
The chips were sort of a fries & wedges hybrid and were served in a cup!
Less waste = Greener Environment! Even better in my opinion!
Go give them a try - see their locations here!

Overall Opinions:
I thought the food was absolutely Delicious! You definitely get what you pay for in terms of taste, size and unlimited drinks refills! For a Cheeseburger with toppings, Bacon Cheeseburger with toppings, Medium fries to share and 2 unlimited refill soft drinks it cost us £25
I thought it would cost more if i'm honest, the toppings are free by the way! The burger costs the same whether you have none or everything on it!
The burger patties themselves (there were 2) tasted beautifully cooked and you could tell how good quality the beef was that they were using. We are definitely planning to go again and I will definitely have more toppings then. I was totally blown away by the ordering system and was given a menu just of toppings! I didn't realise I would have to totally plan before I got to the front so I will be researching on the website in preparation next time!
Overall they have amazing food, great customer service and they totally won me over with them serving unlimited Dr Pepper in the soda machine!
Might even go there for this year's Birthday Treat..

Angie.x

No comments :

Post a Comment