Thursday 4 September 2014

Definitely Maybe

Crochet Batwing Sweater - Oasap Free Trial*
'Starbucks' Top - Romwe
Leigh Jeans - Topshop
Patent Bag - Mango
Pumps - New Look


This sweater is my new favourite and I have already worn it 3 times this week! It's the perfect staple for autumn layering and is definitely on-trend. I chose the pastel blue colour as I thought I could dress it up or down as it would look just as good as a cover-up for an evening out. Although the sleeves look quite baggy, they do have 'cuffs' at the ends to stop them from slipping down your arm too far yet they aren't restricting at all. The design does look quite liable to ripping but i've had absolutely no trouble and i'm one of the ridiculously clumsy people! Find the Oasap *Free Trials here.
It was really sunny but there was a slightly strong wind so I thought this would be perfect for layering over a long sleeved top for a pastel contrast and to add some more colour. It's actually quite insulating considering the material, I put it on over a vest top yesterday and it was actually quite warm!
I teamed it with my trusty Mango bag and my New Look pumps as i'm absolutely loving the wine colouring, I actually thought they complimented the sweater very well. I think you might be seeing a little more of this sweater this month.

Angie.x

No comments :

Post a Comment