Monday 22 September 2014

Asda Mini Sale Haul!

I was out doing the weekly food shop on Thursday morning and very fortunately, the Asda George sale had started i store that morning, so I thought I better sneak a peek! As the boyfriend works nights we were at Asda at around 8am so it was great to have a look at the Sale before all the mums came in after the school run! I was a little gutted that they didn't have some of the things i'd seen online but I still managed to grab a few bits for super cheap!
Angie.x

They had some beautiful underwear for only £1 each!
I just couldn't pass by the Tom & Jerry ones for nostalgia either..
Pretty pastels..
Super cute slogans!


I bought this gorgeous blue grid top, it has a mesh panel at the bottom and will look great with jeans! It was only £3


I needed some new comfy pyjamas and these are so cute! The design is beautiful and the best thing is that they weren't even online so they were a fab surprise buy for only £4


I love the sports bras from Asda George, they are super comfy and are a reasonable price usually so to grab one for only £3 was amazing! 


I love Asda George and always have a quick peep at their 'New In' sections online, they stock some great quality clothing at bargain prices so I'd suggest you take a look if you haven't already.
Their AW14 range has some lovely pieces that I really want to invest in!

Take a look HERE.

No comments :

Post a Comment