Saturday 30 August 2014

Batiste Dry Shampoo: Blush

Carrying this around in my bag makes it perfect for any hair emergency! Whether my hair is looking a bit dry and greasy or I just want to add a little bit more oomph!
It's The festival saviour too!
Simply spray 30cm from your head on your roots
Rustle up your hair to make sure the product is 'mixed' in (crazy hair time!)
Then just brush your hair as usual
Voila!

I absolutely love Batiste and they also have an array of fragrances that I love to alternate between.
Blush is my favourite right now as it's fresh, floral and slightly sweet smelling as well as being in a cute pink can! It is super simple and perfect for those nights that you end up staying over at a friend's or just wake up late! It's literally a 2-3 minute regime that works every time. If you haven't already, I'd definitely recommend trying it out. I carry this with me almost everywhere in autumn simply because the wind and rain can make your hair look a total mess and it's great to know you can fix it wherever you are!
Mini cans are available too!
The range consists of Dry Shampoo, XXL Volume, Conditioning Mist, Nourish, Plumping Powder and  even a fab collaboration with Pixie Lott.

It's available at Boots and Superdrug for £2.99

Angie.x

No comments :

Post a Comment