Sunday 1 June 2014

Psycho In Love


Black Vest - Primark
Denim Vest - Ark Clothing
Skinny Crop Jeans - Peacocks
Red Wedges - Peacocks (vintage)

I haven't long got back from a celebratory meal at a lovely family pub and a sit-down meal with the family. On the Bank Holiday Monday just passed, my older brother got down on one knee and proposed to his beautiful girlfriend ( much to my delight!) and so we all gathered for some yummy food and some family time!
Unfortunately I forgot to photograph my meal as I was too preoccupied with smiling with my 2 year old nephew Ezio and my soon-to-be sister in law's son Layton as they were laughing and playing outside in the sun.
It was a beautiful day to match the occasion, I personally celebrated with pints of Guinness, a shared-starter of Nachos & dips followed by Gammon with a quart of fresh pineapple (my favourite bit!) & criss-cut fries.. all topped off with an oozing chocolate brownie topped with 'Madagascan' vanilla ice cream - it was divine!

My Outfit:
As the sun was shining I decided on my skinny cropped jeans from Peacocks - they are so comfy and light and go with everything! I threw on a simple black vest top and my denim vest for a laid-back casual look. I finished off with my trusty red wedges as they are literally the comfiest shoes I own! The colour is vibrant and perfectly matched my mood and I just thought they smarted up the look a little bit. The thrown together bits actually looked quite good together I thought: so comfort can be fashionable!

Angie.x

No comments :

Post a Comment