Tuesday 10 June 2014

Pokemon & Coffee


Pikachu Skirt - Romwe
'Starbucks' Logo Top - Romwe
Cut Out Wedges - Forever21
Pixel Sunglasses - Oasap

Pokemon & Coffee: Two of my favourite things!
The skirt is actually really flattering and the elastane/legging type material is so soft and comfy and you don't get that tight-fitting feeling you tend to get with a lot of tube-style skirts. I love a good boatneck top to show off my shoulders and this one is no exception! The monochrome 'Starbucks' print looks fab and it's flattering on the arms although it can get warm in this top so I wouldn't suggest wearing a jacket! I teamed the outfit with my cut-out wedges as I thought it gave it a little bit more lift but i'd wear this outfit with any number of shoes: converse, creepers.. you name them!
Perfect for enjoying the sun and watching the world go by..

Angie.x

2 comments :