Friday 27 June 2014

Fairytale Tag


I don't usually do tags on the blog but as soon as I came across this one on Tink Jayne I knew that I needed to! I'm a giant Disney and storybook lover so I thought this one just fitted me perfectly and that it would be fun to do something a little different. There are a few that I haven't heard of such as Star Money but it might be fun to seek them out now I do know about them!
I Hope You Enjoy It!

Snow White - Do you consider yourself beautiful?
Not beautiful, no. I love to share my style and take pictures of outfits I love to share but I have never looked in the mirror with the thoughts that I look perfectly beautiful. Some days I love the way I look and feel good about myself but I also have down days where i dislike things just like everyone does (that's where you bring out the Ben&Jerrys!)

Sleeping Beauty - How many hours of sleep do you get each night?
I don't have a set number of hours that I sleep, it all depends on what I have been doing that day and also what I have planned for the next. I think that I usually get the full 8 hours that are recommended on average but there are those days that I feel that I can just about survive on 3 hours!

Cinderella - Do you have a curfew?
Far gone are the days of a curfew.. although when I was a teenager I never really enjoyed hanging about with friends outside after dark as a rule. I enjoy going out sometimes with friends but it is safe to say i'm definitely a house bug that would rather get in early and preoccupy myself inside.

Rapunzel - Do you love being outside?
I love nature and walking and all of that! I would happily live in the countryside and go for long walks everyday and own lots of animals! (i'm aware I sound a bit crazy!) But being outside in wide open spaces just makes me feel alive and free and you can really see the beauty of what's around you.
Although I do love my home comforts too so i'd definitely need some kind of electricity!

Red Riding Hood - Do you trust strangers easily?
Not as a rule. I'm a big believer of giving people a fair chance and would never push someone just because I didn't know them but I do like to get to know the person underneath. I would never trust someone as a first instinct.

The Wolf and the Seven Young Kids - Are you easy to fool?
I don't think so, I am a very good judge of character and this means that I can usually tell when someone is pretending to be someone they're not. I will give people a chance but I would say it is quite difficult to fool me, i'm definitely not as naive as when I was younger.

Beauty and the Beast - What makes someone beautiful in your eyes?
I definitely live by the motto 'It's what's on the inside that counts' - heck I even have a tee that says it!
A personality, innocence and love makes someone beautiful in my eyes. The ability to trust and learn and never give up is all part of a person along with their emotions. I don't think that looks ever come into my definition of Beautiful.

The Little Mermaid - What would you sacrifice for love?
Let's see.. I am longing to have a tattoo that has the words: 'Addicted To Love'.. I would happily give up junk food, a big dream house, some creature comforts.. but I don't think I could ever give up music or fashion as they inspire me to be who I am
The Frog King - What do you find disgusting?
Lying, Cheating, Bragging.. Captain Morgan's Rum *eurgh!*
Jack and the Beanstalk - What plants do you have?
I have a strawberry plant that I love having my yearly few fresh strawberries off every year! It is my one and only plant and i'm pretty sure I should name it soon.. it's becoming a part of the family!
Puss In Boots - Do you have any pets? If not, do you want any?
I have a King Charles Cavalier named Stig that I sort-of adopted when I got with my boyfriend. But he's such a cutie and we love him to bits as he's got so much character! We would love a brown mouse too and a chameleon at some point as well as some other dogs when we're older
Bluebeard - What is your weak point?
Definitely will power when I have a 'can't be bothered/don't care' day. If I have a biscuit with my tea.. it really means i'll eat the entire packet! Same principle goes with bags of doughnuts and Ben & Jerrys Phish Food ice cream..
Pinocchio - What is your biggest wish?
I would love to pack my bags, jet off to somewhere off the beaten track and explore the world a little with my boyfriend visiting all the countries we want to see.. but also to have the money to stay in some nice hotels some of the time. I would love to do this more than anything before we properly settle down.
My other biggest wish is for my mum & dad to fulfill all of their dreams too
Peter Pan - What is your mental age?
I'd say 50% off the time it's or my 21 year-old self and the other 50% of the time it's about 8.. I love having a laugh and joke and hanging out with a group of lads and being ever-so-slightly immature! But other days I can be very organised, focused with money and thinking about what I want to do with the rest of my life.. before i decide we're going to Laser Quest for my next birthday!
The Star Money - What is your most valuable possession?
My most expensive possession would be my Michael Kors watch which was a 21st present from my parents.. but I think the one that I treasure most is my grandad's watch as it is an old-style pocket watch in silver which just reminds me of my Irish heritage
Golden Mary and Pitch Mary - Are you a hard worker or a lazy one?
When I am focused and there is a goal to achieve I will put my heart and soul into making it happen! Whether it is in my spare time or in an office task I will ensure it is done to the best of my ability.. but everyone has lazy days too!
The Princess and the Pea - Are you sensitive?
Yes. Although a lot of the time I don't show it and at times I can be quite good at hiding it when i feel I need to, I really am sensitive underneath. I can stupidly over-think little things and let things get to me that I shouldn't
The Worn Out Dancing Shoes - Do you like parties?
I do enjoy them but I have never been a big drinker.. i'm the one taking all the embarrassing photos for the memory bank! I love dancing though and could be the last one of the dance floor!
The Emperor's New Clothes - Do you care a lot about your clothing?
Although I tend to dress very casually a lot of the time in converse and denim I absolutely Love my clothes and styling outfits. I think about it a lot of the time but in some cases I don'y have a place to wear some outfits I come up with in my head. I love finding bargains and going shopping!
The Brave Little Sailor - Do you consider yourself brave?
Yes actually I think I would. I never would have answered this question with this answer a few years ago but I have been through some quite difficult times and I believe I got through them in the best way possible. I believe that I could stay calm in a crisis and deal with things in the way of bravery in the future too


Angie.x

1 comment :