Tuesday 29 April 2014

I Hear Your Heartbeat To The Beat Of The Drums

Black Vest - Primark
Tartan Skort* - Miss Rebel
Leather Jacket - Peacocks (similar)
Necklace - Bon Marche
Bracelet - Bon Marche
Tights - Primark
Union Jack Converse - Foot Asylum







Here's to spring! Think it's finally here with the cloudy skies and humid feeling in the air. I'd been searching for the perfect coloured tartan skort for a while so when I came across this Miss Rebel one, I definitely fell for it. It's the perfect mix of blue/green and so comfy - perfect to wear without a belt too! Although i think i will definitely try out my Famous belt buckle and Iron Fist belt with this look.
Also i'd highly recommend checking out the Bon Marche jewellery section.. i think you'll be pleasantly surprised! They have a great selection of hypo-allergenic stuff.
So bye for now guys, i'm off to watch more One Tree Hill and save the world as Darkwing Duck: NES Style obviously.

Angie.x

No comments :

Post a Comment