Friday 21 March 2014

Pretty Vacant

Sex Pistols Draven Slip Ons - Interpunk
Wet Look Skater Skirt - ARK Clothing
Denim Vest - ARK Clothing
Harry Potter Tour Tshirt - Warner Bros Studio Tour

These Sex Pistols Slip Ons are the best shoes in my life right now. In my room at my parents house right now, on the wall is a poster with these exact shoes on, that was ripped out of Kerrang! Magazine when I was 13 years old.. that is why when I saw them I just had to buy them! Not many shoes can be found after 8 years of lusting over them.. From finding these, I also found an awesome american music merchandise & clothing website called Interpunk they have loads of awesome stuff so definitely check them out!
The denim vest is probably one of the best purchases I have ever made as it goes with almost everything and is great for layering up.
With the days being filled with gorgeous sunshine last week I couldn't not make the most of it and rock an edgy punk look. Hope everyone's enjoying their Friday!
Angie.x


No comments :

Post a Comment