Thursday 6 March 2014

Better Be.. Slytherin!


Slytherin Vest - Harry Potter Studio Tour (haul here)
Denim Shorts - Ragged Priest, Ebay
Leather Jacket - Primark
Black Tights - Primark
Cowboy Boots - Oasis Market, Birmingham


My head's still whirring a little from actually going to the Harry Potter Studio Tour and drinking out of my Marauder's Map mug is still feeling amazingly magical and fun!
Just a basic, comfy outfit for running a few errands and collecting some parcels. My trusty cowboy boots still remain my favourite shoes. a great buy from the Oasis market 3 years ago in the sale for £50 and i vaguely remember spending around 90 minutes in there after work with a slightly impatient boyfriend.. but they're so comfy and they make me feel like a cowboy when i walk with the way you have to sort of stride.
The adding these gorgeous pair of Ragged Priest shorts to my collection was totally by chance that i found an ending soon ebay auction and all of a sudden they were mine, with a horrendously cheap price tag! I definitely plan on adding more Ragged Priest items to my wardrobe! Sort of regretting not adding any to my basket at Clothes Show Live.. Check them out!

Angie.x

Song of the Day: Rebel Rebel - David Bowie

No comments :

Post a Comment