Thursday 19 December 2013

Christmas Wishlist


Asos Candy Knee High Boots
River Island Leather Look Skinny Trousers
Asda George Contrast Collar Jumper Dress
Bowling For Soup Baseball Tee

The above are my fashion wishes for Christmas!
Firstly, i have been after some knee high black boots for ages but haven't ever really found any that i Loved that weren't over £100 (which is a little out of my budget) so these beauties are amazing! They're usually £45 but right now they are part of the ASOS 50% off sale!

The leather trousers are sort of the same story and at £35 are a steal in my opinion! I have seen some good reviews from other bloggers of them in the past so am very welcome to trying them out!

I love jumper dresses in winter as you can just throw on some leggings and one of these and you're ready to go, this one is simple but stunning and at only £14 it's a real bargain!

I finally saw Bowling For Soup this year and they are one of my favourite bands! I love band tees as they are so easy to wear and they show some personality and this one is one of my personal favourites..

I hope everyone is looking forward to Christmas!
I'm not very organised this year.. i only bought my last present online today..

No comments :

Post a Comment