Tuesday 29 October 2013

The Internet Gift Store

I recently came across the Internet Gift Store whilst browsing online and honestly, i expected it to be another of those 'all-round' websites that all seem to stock the same kind of thing..
I was very much mistaken i'm glad to say!


They have such a wide array of gifts suitable for everyone imaginable!
They've also got Free UK Delivery until the end of October - so only 2 days left!

My Christmas Stocking Filler List - Sale


For my Niece i have picked out these 2 Hello Kitty Pink Hi-Ball Tumblers that have been reduced to only £1.99!!


For my Sister i have picked out this Large Overnight Bag that will definitely make her laugh! It's definitely big enough for her weekend's away and it being pink just makes it a winner! This is also in the sale for an amazing £2.99!


For my Dad (who is usually incredibly difficult to buy for) i picked out i thought these Personalised Socks were perfect! I wouldn't usually go for this kind of thing but they seem good quality and it's something i can make different than a normal plain pair of socks even if just to make him giggle for a while. These are only £1.99!


For my Mom i have picked out this sweet little photo frame! It made me giggle and it will be a lovely present once a personal photo has been placed inside and something she can display in her room for her to look at to her heart's content: for only £2.99 too!


And lastly for my Boyfriend i picked out this Desk Space Shuttle that he can play with at work when he's bored! And for only £4.99 it's such a cute little item!

As you can see they have such a variety of gifts available and things really aren't too expensive either!
If you want to check out more of their sale then just click here for the Homepage and please take a look at the 'Special Offers' section

Happy Christmas Shopping!

*I wrote this blogpost of my own behalf and paid for the items specified myself,in no way was i compensated for this post

No comments :

Post a Comment