Sunday 15 September 2013

I've been away Baking.. Offers & Discounts on my new business venture!

As you are all probably aware, i have been very quiet on my blog for the past few weeks and this is because i am setting up my own business from home and really trying to make a go of my dream.
So, this is my venture!


Cupcakes, Cookies and Gifts for all occasions!
I am available to cater for dietary needs such as; Gluten Free and Vegetarian
I can work to specification on themes, whether it be Birthdays, Weddings or any other Celebrations!
I also do various Fairs and Events within the west Midlands so keep a look out for updates of where i'm going to be!
Follow me on Facebook at The Baking Dame for updates!!

Some pictures of my recent bakes...

Cupcakes: My orders come in a minimum of 12 cupcakes and go up in 6's

Cookies: My specialty is Gooey Rolo Cookies but i can also do a variety of other flavours eg. Reese's Peanut, White Choc Chip and Nutella all of which are the Gooey variety!

Gifts: My gifts range is currently expanding and will be updated by 1st October to ensure time fot Christmas!

It is also the beginning of National Cupcake Week tomorrow! They aim to try and get as many people as possible to be eating 1 cupcake a day, all week long! So as a commitment to this national week i will be offering Discounts and Offers on all orders this coming week!
From 6pm Tonight (15/09/2013) until those placed at 8pm Sunday (22/09/2013)

PLEASE NOTE: Orders will need to be placed a minimum of 24 hours in advance!

No comments :

Post a Comment