Tuesday 2 July 2013

My Surprise Win with Beauty Recommended!


So this package turned up by surprise yesterday and i had absolutely no clue what it was.. and i was pretty sure i hadn't ordered anything as heavy as it was..

So when i opened it.. i still had no clue what it was!

Bag For Life??

YAY! I was so excited when i read this and wasted no time rifling through the goodies to see what i'd got!


What I'd Won:
Herbal Essences NEW Bee Strong Shampoo & Conditioner
I loved the fact i'd won this as i'm loving using these at the moment and they've just gone up in price at my local asda!
Gillette & Venus Olay Razor
I loved using this when i got to test it for P&G SavvyCircle so it's great to get one for free!
Wella Silvikrin Classic Hairspray
I've been looking for a good hairspray but never know which one to buy and do find them a little pricey so i'm excited to see how i get on with this one - and by the size of it, it looks like it'll last a while!
Olay Day & Night Creams 30+
Personally i won't use these but they'll be a great surprise gift for my mom!
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara in Black
I ahve so many different mascaras right now (mainly from magazine freebies) but i'm sure there's room in my life for one more! I've never used a Max Factor mascara either so it'll be good to try it out and compare
Max Factor Glossfinity Nail Polish in 60 Midnight Bronze
I don't think i've ever tried a nail polish in this sort of shade before so i can't wait to try it out and it claims to last 7 days so we shall see..

Overall i'm really happy with my win as it includes 2 products i know i already love, a gift and also some new products to try! I cant wait to start reviewing some of them!

No comments :

Post a Comment