Chocolate & Marshmallow Cupcale Recipe
125g (4oz) Butter
125g (4oz) Caster Sugar
125g (4oz) Self-Raising Flour
35g Cocoa Powder (i used Galaxy hot chocolate!)
1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
50g Mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 180c/350F/Gas Mark 4
- Line a 12-section bun tin with paper cake-cases
- Put the sugar, flour, baking powder and cocoa powder in a bowl and mix until combined
- Add the butter and stir until just coming together (there can still be small lumps)
- Add the 2 eggs and mix until creamed and smooth - the mixture is meant to be quite heavy so don't panic!
- Tip in the mini marshmallows and mix until coated in the cake mixture
- Divide the mixture between the paper cases using a metal spoon
- Pop into the oven for 20 minutes until well risen and squidgy to touch!