Tuesday 12 February 2013

Happy Shrove Tuesday! (pancake day!!)




As always, i get very excited when it comes to pancake day.. growing up my mom made it a tradition that we'd have pancake's for tea without fail every year, even if she's been working night shifts (as a nurse).

My mom is a christian so also the Shrove Tuesday link always made pancakes more yummy, knowing that we would all give something up for lent the following day.

I'm looking forward to trying out some new pancake flavour combinations this year as i think it's time to change things up a little bit..

My list of flavours are:
  • Blueberry and banana
  • Nutella with walnuts
  • Lemon curd
But of course i will also be using the traditional favourite: Lemon juice and sugar!

I hope everyone has fun making pancakes and i will put another post up later with my attempted efforts of the night!

Happy flipping! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment