Sunday 10 February 2013

Bzzagent: Who are they?

I have been a  loyal member of BzzAgent for around a year now and love every second of it!

What is BzzAgent?
BzzAgent is a company that was founded in 2001, they are the leading social marketing company. They actively put products in the hands on thousands of real consumers and help them to share their opinions with family and friends via reviews, facebook posts, photos & videos, blogposts and more.

My Opinion:
To me they are an absolutely brilliant company who give me the chance to try new products for free, before they are released in stores and they also give me the chance to pass the word on to people i know with the help of money-off vouchers. I can't recommend them highly enough and if you're interested, definitely get involved!

No comments :

Post a Comment