Tuesday 13 November 2012

New: AVEDA 'Invati' Thickening Conditioner!

AVEDA invati Thickening Conditioner

I was asked to review this product by the Debenhams VIP Beauty Panel.



I loved this product as soon as i saw it. I can't explain why, something just struck me about it. Although it is quite a normal design and shape for a conditioner bottle, it struck me that this was a fair bit bigger than other ones that i had seen. This factor, combined with the subtle tones of the colour scheme was a winner for me.

The concept is definitely aimed towards me as i suffer with thin and brittle hair and i have tried almost every product out there but nothing has helped so far..

The bottle came with a clear plactic pop-cap and clear, simple instructions on how to use the product effectively. It states:
'To Use: Massage onto scalp and hair after shampooing. Rinse.'
Simple as that.

When i first opened the bottle, i was suprised at how easy it was to open. As a main problem factor with a lot of existing hair care products is that they get stuck or are generally a struggle to open. The smell was a subtle mix of spices - which instantly reminded me of cooking (which i love!) which made me happy as a consequence. (This was a bonus for me!)

I squirted a small amount onto the palm of one fo my hands and closed the pop-cap easily. When i began to lather the product between my hands i was suprised at how relatively 'sturdy' it was and how it didn't simply slide off my hands. I began to lather my shampooed hair and instantly found the product to seem to 'sink' into my scalp. It did not irritate my scalp or 'miss' any bits of hair either. The smell is also very relaxing and soothing.

When i rinsed my hair theproduct came out easily and i could instantly feel the softness of my hair on which the conditioner had made an impact. It is honestly the softest i had felt it since i could remember. I was amazed and very impressed with the product and will have no hesitation in buying it when it has been used up! I would Highly recommend this prooduct to anyone that has brittle, dry or lifeless hair.

I rate it: 5/5

No comments :

Post a Comment