Friday 9 November 2012

L'Occitane Limited Edition! Date Bouquet Hand Cream Review

I recently recieved a little suprise package in the post which turned out to be this Limited Edition L'Occitane Hand Cream! I love their products so i couldn't wait to try this out!

It came in a 30ml metal tube with a distinctive design and a colour co-ordinated screw top which i thought was a nice little feature. It also clearly states that it is 20% Shea Butter on the front.



When i opened the tube, there was no foil top that you had to break-through to open which i thought was quite handy as this meant i could use it right away!

I squirted a small pea-sized amount onto my palm and rubbed the cream all over the front and back of my hands. The cream has a very mellow smell mostly it just smells like hand cream! But it had a slight whiff of sweetness a tiny bit fruity.
The cream took around 2-3 mintues to set onto my skin and had a nice light sensation on my skin which amde it feel a little tingly and fresh.

I must admit that it left my hands really soft and definitely made my skin feel 'more awake'. I think i will definitely be buying a few more tubes for myself especially now it already feels like winter!

Limited Edition L'Occitane Hand Cream is available from The L'Occitane website priced at £8.00 http://uk.loccitane.com/shea-butter-date-bouquet-hand-cream,83,1,29776,292490.htm?cm_mmc=GoogleShopping-_-FluxProduits-_-Catalogue-_-01MD030K12

Or it is available to buy in a gift set priced at £16.00
http://uk.loccitane.com/date-bouquet-gourmand-hand-lip-duo,83,1,29776,321592.htm?cm_mmc=GoogleShopping-_-FluxProduits-_-Catalogue-_-95LR1112037

No comments :

Post a Comment